OPERATIONS TEAM MANAGER
Localfluence is a local Utah startup taking the marketing and influencer world by storm. We started in Utah in 2015 and have already expanded into seven new states across the U.S. We connect businesses, big and small, to everyday influencers who live, work and play near them. Each month, our growing base of over 30K influencers are matched to free or discounted products/services in exchange for a social post and online review.
You will be a key component of our operations team creating lasting systems and processes that will help us scale our influencer and client base while expanding into new products and markets. You will wear many hats, manage projects independently, and find creative solutions to situations as they arise in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Hire and build a remote team of 10-15 part to full-time employees to help manage a piece of our monthly influencer marketing process.
- Create training materials – including step-by-step instructions, demo videos and building a knowledge base of reference materials for use by your team.
- Monitor your team’s progress, ensuring monthly targets are hit and all details of campaign management are effectively handled.
- Develop and manage projects to assist in scaling and streamlining current processes.
- Troubleshoot/resolve data inconsistencies or system issues that arise by creating tickets for our development team.
- Develop monthly QA testing for repeated user processes.
- Work as a liaison between development and operations for quality assurance and functional user experience.
- Communicate in a professional manner with our influencers and business clients through email, social media comments and direct messages.
- Assist in writing creative and engaging influencer emails and clear step-by-step instructions about campaigns and processes.
- Work with our social media manager to develop and maintain Localfluence persona and branding through all outreach channels.
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience
- 2+ years experience in customer service or operations role
- Excellent written communication skills
- Management or team lead experience
- Comfortable taking on new tasks and navigating change on a frequent basis
- Self-starter, with a positive and infectious go-getter attitude
- Project management experience
- Mac-based user
- Comfortable with Google Suite
- Social-media user – regular use and engagement, particularly on the Instagram platform
- Marketing/communications background a plus
40K+ salary depending on experience
A great opportunity to gain invaluable experience working for a small startup!
Health insurance + dental
Flexible vacation/sick time
Benefits of being on the Localfluence Team
- Small team environment, awesome culture and great people!
- Opportunity for growth
- Autonomy and ownership in your role
- Occasional work-from-home days
- Mac Laptop provided
Submit resume and cover letter to Becca at firstname.lastname@example.org